Monday, November 16, 2009

Review of Pampers Bibsters

I don't know if you've heard of Pampers Bibsters before, but these are disposable bibs that were created by the Pampers company. To be honest, when I first saw this product, I thought it was a waste of money. Who would use a disposable bib? That was until I was planning a road trip. The thought of having to wash the plastic bibs we typically use after every meal and then find a place to let them dry was impossible.

Then I remembered the Bibsters. I already like Pampers diapers (except the Baby Dry diapers, which I've mentioned), so I figured they would be good quality, and I really liked the idea of using these bibs for meals and then just throwing them away. When you're on the road and just need something to keep your kid relatively clean, I figured they would work.

I got mine at Walmart and it was $6 for 32 of them, which puts them at almost $0.19 each. A little spendy if you're using 5 of them a day on a regular basis, but not bad when you just need them for a few days. I bought the ones with bibs because to be honest, I didn't know they had ones without, and I didn't see any other ones at Walmart.

Let me tell you, they were great. Just what we needed. At one of the restaurants, I was letting Alex drink some water out of a cup, and he proceeded to dump it all over him (he doesn't seem to mind being all wet, so he does this all too often, which is why he often drinks from sippy cups). Considering the bib got soaked, it did a pretty good job at keeping Alex's shirt dry underneath. It also had a little pocket in front to catch food.

Overall, I would recommend these bibs for traveling or when you're eating out and having a regular bib is inconvenient. I'll definitely be adding a few of these bibs to the diaper bag for future use (and I wish I'd done it sooner. You don't know how often I've taken Alex to a restaurant or a relative's house for dinner and realized I had nothing to put on him while he ate).

Just the Facts

Store: Walmart
Regular Price: $6.00 (for 32 bibs)
Date Purchased: November 2009
Rating: 4.5/5

Great for when you're on the road or eating out. Really good protection and fits conveniently in your diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment