Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Free ebook: I Love Green Smoothies

Well, I've mentioned before that I love smoothies, and I add organic baby spinach to pretty much every one of my smoothies because really you can't taste it and it's always good to get more dark leafy green veggies.

These smoothies of course always end up looking a little "green." Someone once suggested that they were Shrek smoothies, so if you need a way for your kids to think it's cool that they're green, that's one way. My two kids have liked all the smoothies I've made, pretty much (MW doesn't seem to like blueberries, of all things, so isn't as interested in those ones).

So you can bet I was pretty excited about the ebook that is free today: I Love Green Smoothies - 50 Recipes To Get You Started Drinking Your Way to a Sexy, Slim, Youthful You!.

As I've mentioned before, you don't need a Kindle to get these ebooks. You can read them with the Desktop app or app for Android or IOS. Get it now even if you might not use it right away. You don't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment