Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Amazon Deals for Moms, 2/5/13

So I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Amazon.com. I'm always finding great deals on items and if I think you might be interested, I figure why not share the deals with you. So, I each day (unless I don't see any great deals), I'll post some items that you may be interested in.



Have you considered getting the new Kindle Fire? Well, right now is a great time. See what Amazon says:

Through February 8, 2013, save $30 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9" or $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE. Enter promotional code FIRELOVE at checkout.

What a great deal. And if you choose the one with 4G, no monthly fees like with iPads. You'll always be connected online. Plans start at only $50 a year. Awesome!

Baby Stuff

Needing stuff for your baby? Right now Amazon has a sale on baby items. Just use the code 13BABY15 to get an extra 15% off select items.


Items that stood out to me include this Countertop Drying Rack made for baby bottles. 57 out of 66 reviewers gave it five stars, so it must be a great item (I wish I had it when I was bottle feeding Alex!). This is only $19 after the discount.


Looking for a stroller? Check out the Maclaren Techno XLR stroller. It's already 50% off, but with the extra 15%, it's only $25! What a deal.


If you're like me and LOVE Carter's, there are also quite a few Carter's Baby items available as part of this sale, including the cutest items with elephants and owls (my favorite. Makes me wish I had a baby right now!).

This is a great deal so take advantage of it while you can :D.

Remember that these deals are for a limited time and prices change without notice, so get the deals while they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment